Pages

.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

3-8-15 #Thanks10

8:45 PM:

Today was nice. Hung out with the Yoochiboo at church (had more English practice sessions with Hanmi and Yejoon, who has learned the meaning of "lion"). Got fed fruit gummies by Chaemin, my baby who is literally 20 months old and is too young to be with the preschoolers, but we're all richer for having her around anyway.

Tomorrow starts convo class, whee!

Annnnd Thank List:


121. Delicious chilled boiled cabbage, cooked last night. I don't know if anyone gets as excited about cabbage as I do.
122. Our Korean pastor's prayer IN ENGLISH for new English worship services. It was very thoughtful and touching.
123. Wearing size 6 jeans today. Yes. 6. It took a lot of hard work to get there and it's very satisfying.
124. The almost-spring weather today. Soon I shall have to put away my leopard-spotted snow boots.
125. Realizing I've streamlined my footwear to 7 pairs, if you count the pair of inside shoes that lives in my school locker. There's  something nice about it all being simple like that. All my shoes are comfortable, too. And cute.
126. Lint rollers, instantly rendering black dresses presentable.
127. Being able to quickly text my mom pictures of the outfits I'm putting together to wear next week, to get her affirmation that the turtleneck which I think goes with that jumper does, in fact, go with that jumper.
128. More new college girls at bible study! We'll just have them for this semester, through to July, but it's always nice to meet people who love Jesus.
129. Bread and peanut butter for my Monday convo class, purchased at Paris Baguette and placed in a jaunty little bag.
130. A gift for my tutor, wrapped and ready for Wednesday. Something to show her my appreciation for her guidance.