Pages

.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

3-7-14 #Thanks9

9 PM:  Thank List.

111. My food processor, which has the power to make ice cream! Go, little engine. Churn away.
112. Staying in on a Saturday, choosing to chill and recoup energy instead of going to Seoul.
113. The easy availability of Korean subtitles for films, which allows me to present films-as-literature to my kids, with them having built-in  comprehension.
114. Pecans. My granddaddy used to have pecan trees, so when I eat them, I feel comforted and wholesome and full.
115. Working up just a slight sweat after a one-hour workout, under the AC. Even in cool temperatures, I'm gettin'  it done!
116. Deciding to teach my conversation class like a lit class and getting really excited about every aspect of planning for it.
117. Empty laundry basket, all the clothes cleaned and hung up to dry.
118. Purple ink on the page.
119. John Green's video explain last year's conflict between the Ukraine and Russia. The more you know.
120. Writing a list of all the ingredients we'll need for our convo/baking class. Thinking of all we can make, all we can do.


'Twas a good day. Just tons of exercise, cooking, cleaning and lesson-planning. Totally productive and happy. :-)