Pages

.

Monday, November 3, 2014

11-4-14 Yunho's Sudden Interest in Hair

2 PM   Dragging a bit because I have a cold coming on. I'm not having too much of a runny nose, but just full-body tiredness.

I actually slept in the nurse's office for the 3rd and 4th class periods, and that helped more than anything. I think the way to get rid of this sickness is to sleep infinite amounts of time. I've got 2 more classes, then afterschool, but I should be okay if I move slow.

Yunho was in fine form today. He and Gicheol have been treating me with more interest lately--tapping my shoulder in the hallways, etc--and Yunho continued in that vein today. While his classmates played a computer game at the end of class, he played with my hair and asked me questions about when I would cut it, how much I would cut, etc. I told him January, and probably 4 inches.

Jungbok came by to draw a unicorn for me, and Minjoon came by to discuss dogs with me. He likes beagles.

Yeongmook came by for the first time. I haven't talked to him since the sports day, but he's pretty cool and full of interesting opinions, so I was glad he worked up the courage to visit.
---------------------------------------------------------