Pages

.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6-12-14 Exhausted, Open Class, Jaehyung Cuteness

2 PM:  So sleepy and so tired. So much.

Open class went fine, though I felt lightheaded after it. Me and H-Sol had about 15 moms come in and watch for 3 minutes, then another 15 moms come in to observe after that. It was stressful to the max, but our little guys behaved themselves--wonder of wonders. :-)

I hugged H-Sol after class, though I seriously felt like I was about to keel right over.

During lunchtime games, Hyunho was just sitting at his desk with his head down. I didn't even notice him until the Sa-ban teacher went to ask him how he was. I knew a little bit about his trouble--Jeongmin told me that he and Hyunho had gotten into a pushing fight today and that he had shoved Hyunho twice. I went over to talk to Hyunho, but he would lift his head, so I just sat with my hand on his back while I watched Yeonghan and Soonwoo play Yugioh cards.

I told Jeongmin to take it easy on Hyunho because he's bigger and they're both just kids. I hate to have to keep correcting Jeongmin over his ongoing tiffs with Hyunho, but I honestly think that Jeongmin's the more mature of the two and the more likely to be able to control his behavior. Hyunho's a strong little rabbit that occasionally decides to fight to the death over slights to his honor. This is when tables get flipped and glasses get broken.

Yeonghan gave me Pringles and asked "do you know Pringles?" Yes, little bear. We have them at home; in fact, I think they originate at home.

Watched Chanyeong played basketball-soccer with the cool-dude 2nd-graders. I was watching to see if they were being mocking, but they seemed to be genuine. At that point, Piano-Jaehyung came up to braid my hair and pound my back, in that order. The back-pounding was intended to be a massage, and it really was pretty stress-relieving after my crazy day.

Then he back-pounded SG1, who was sitting on the bench with me and he asked me why I was alone. I said I wasn't alone--I was with SG1 and YSR on the park bench. He said, in Korean, that because of the language gap I was alone. It was actually kind of sweet, though, because he seems to pity me and think I'm lonesome because of this. I'm not lonesome, Jaehyung-ah, I'm just sleepy.

It was Minsang's birthday today. Gave him Easter pencils and chocolate.
---------------------------------