Pages

.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1/2/14 Songs About Mistletoe, and Paris Baguette Bread

12:00 PM First school-ish day of the new year!

Daesung was playing soccer when I walked up, but he passed his orange soccer ball to me and I kicked it back, in the wrong direction. Then he walked up to play me a few bars of Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" on his phone, combining his fondness for JB's songs and my fondness for Christmas music.

No one showed up for the first 10 minutes, then Yosep and Seongyo rolled in. I made a small attemtp to work with them on the mystery of the day, and after they solved in in 30 minutes, I didn't bother trying to re-do the mystery for Yoonmo and Wintercamp-Jeongmin when they arrived.

Bought 4 loaves of Paris Baguette bread--two plain, two garlic butter--and one entire loaf was not eaten. The boys were hungry, but they preferred the garlic bread because it's tastier. Seongyo and the others at and ate, but they didn't want to take any home, and I still had enough to share with Taekyoon and Sangwook when they stopped by.
------------------------